December 27, 2011

1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10=?

The book I finished reading tonight brings my number for 2011 up to 55 which beats out last year. Of course there is still 5 days left before the end of the year so I should be able to bring my number up to 56. Fallen  by Lauren Kate seemed slow moving at first but I believe that was a result of loving the last book so much. I couldn't stop thinking about it at first. I was very close to giving up on Fallen but I held in there figuring my theory was correct... and it was. Once I managed to get my mind past Shattered Souls I was able to really get into Fallen. Once that happened, I didn't want to stop reading and even now I wish I were still reading it. Another story about fallen angels and again so much different from the others I have read this year. It seems that authors have a greater variation in theories regarding fallen angels then they do with most other paranormal creatures.

0 comments: